Week of 6/3 - 6/9

Altarial

I'll normally post this on the weekend, but wanted to post it a bit early this time to get people familiar with how I do this sort of thing. Each week I'll make 1 new News post in which I state the focus or zone of the week and any raids/events for the week (Laean and I can just edit the same weekly post with updated raid/events that may be added).

Focus of the week: MPG signets. I know that many still need the MPG signet, so would like all who are interested to group there when able and help each other get it.

Monday 6/3 @ 8:30 PM EST - Group: Deserting the Ranks. This is 1 of 4 missions needed to get the key for DSK. Please read this thread for more info and post your attendance status.

Tuesday 6/5 - Epic night. We'll begin when we have a person needing a drop (usually around 8 PM EST). Most likely will be helping Nimloth on some of her drops in GoD zones.

Wednesday 6/6 @ 9 PM EST - Emoush the Destroyer. This is the final raid for the completion of Tier 2 DoN Progression. Please read this thread for more info and post your attendance status.

Archived