Nimloth's 1.5

Nimloth

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the help with Heruran's epic last night. I promised i would post my progression on my 1.5.... I only talked to the very first guy that starts the quest, so the next part for me would be killing a Kyv Runner and Muramites in Barindu, then muramites in Ferubi, then the raid mobs in Lesser Faydark.... well you all prolly know it better than me Happy Birthday! I already have bazu plazma and Murkglider plasma from WoS. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Nimloth Armel.

We will see when we will be able to get some of this done shortly. My schedule at work is changing soon so I will post those changes and may move epic night accordingly.

Not a hard epic once you get all the tedious parts out of the way (plasmas, brains, ferubi maps), so you should get it soon! A suggestion I have for you is to work on getting the brains (you can get all except the one in WW ahead of time) in your spare time, since once we start doing this, we'll be going through it pretty fast probably.

Thanks Alt for the tip!

From what I read it appeared that I couldn't get those parts ahead of time, as people were saying that you have to do all the hails and loots in the right order or you will not be able to progress. I will start working on the parts of the map and the brains now.

Braiiiiinnnnnsssss

Let me know if you find one , My brain is around here somewhere.. Cant think straight now :)

Holler if you need the help getting one :)

Archived