Command Center

Mdsevenone

Some of those metioned last night about upgrading their computer hardwares, adding memory and etc.. Due to 2-box windowing.... I also metioned that some have more than one computers but found it much easier to windowing... Here an example of what I am showing you here in this picture... I use a network program called Multiplicity which can be found at Stardock.com... There also a trial version you can try out... The purpose of this note is to show that I can use multiple mass computers with their own monitor(s)... All using 1 set of keyboard and mouse ... No hardware required or KVM switches...

What the trick ? Simlpy use a router to connect all computer together that you are going to use... The mouse feature will control that computer and the next... Via moving the cursor to the edge of the screen on one monitor and jump to the next monitor for that computer and so on... Make 2 boxing a twiching faster than windowing use click on screen or alt ent...

Notice there is 4 computers in this room... One Computer has dual display while other has single... I have 2 computers on bottom left of desk and 2 computers top right on a file cabinet... Also there 3 more computers currently in this room makes 7 total. But I have not choose to network them... They for other purposes :jessica: See if you can identify them... :grunteek:

Here lies therin ... COMMAND CENTER

post-2561-1179912922_thumb.jpg

Archived