Rampaging Monolith

Kroe Dredger

The Rampaging Monolith (Norrath's Keepers)

Rampaging_Monolith.JPG

Where: Lavastorm Mountains

Who: Gordish Frozenheart

Level:70

Monster Mission: No

Repeatable: No

Quest Type: Task

Quest Goal: Loot

Min. # of Players: 12

Max. # of Players: 24

Related Zones:

Related Creatures:

This task begins with Gordish Frozenheart in the Norrath's Keepers camp in the caves at +3625, +515.

You say "see those" to him and "The Rampaging Monolith" is presented as an option along with "Circle of Drakes."

You zone into the instance in the middle of a tunnel a bit west of the regular zone-in.

The Rampaging Monolith is to the northwest, in a large room at the end of the tunnel system. It procs Gravel Rain. Whenever it loses 15% of health, four adds spawn at the monolith's feet: a whirl of debris, a whirl of rubble, a flurry of debris, and a flurry of rubble. The whirls are mezzable; the flurries are not. The adds proc the following: Stone Daze, Stone Feet, Stone Gaze, and Stone Wrath.

Rewards:

I was thinking of having my DoN nights be Mondays, but I'm thinking that Wednesdays will actually work out better. If I get this up for Wed. June 6th at 8pm, could you make it? Or do you raid? Actually, DoN night or not, which is the best night for you to plan ahead for this? I'd like to schedule it and I'd like you to be there, since you gave me the idea.

Fixed the post for you. However, I did not have HTML on. I just had to play with it a bit to get it right. I was lazy, so did a directy copy/paste from the DFMB, since I knew you already post this there. Did you try doing a direct copy/paste from Alla and it got rid of all the links? Next time, play around with it a big more and see what you can do. To change the HTML, though, you can try using the rte-toggle-html.gif button. I dunno if it'll work for you or not, though.

Ok gonna guess it is showing up for me because I'm a moderator and have html enabled. I have no problem going back to edit posts. Really all I do is just copy and paste it. If you include the link to where you get the post, then that'll be even easier. I appreciate you bringing raids like this to my attention.

Do you want to plan ahead for Thurs, June 7th at 10pm EST? Do you know what you're raiding ahead of time? Maybe if this date is good for you, you can talk to your future guildies and bring some along with you? That way we're sure to get the 24 needed for the event. Lemme know what you think. I can set it to start forming at 9:45, so then by 10 or 10:15 we should be ready to go and would just need you and whoever comes with you to join up and we can get going.

I think Immortalis Kruoris did this with a force of 14. That is one reason I mentioned it. They don't pick targets until they see how many show up. Lately its been Devastation Named and Circle of Drakes. Although last week it was Frostcrypt, where we killed 9 Named with a force of 15.

Laeandoria should have no trouble getting people for this. However, there is a lock out timer of a few days. Just need off tanks or people willing to jump on the adds. The adds only hit for about 600.

I posted this on Dawnfire and Here to motivate people to raid.

When raids dont provide nice loot, people quit showing up!!!

Gotcha. Think I'll hold off on planning it then until I know I can lead it with just ET. I don't lead the pick-ups, that's Laean's territory. We don't have an independent raid force yet, but we're getting there :)

Archived