Alta's agenda

Altarial

After this week, I will be posting specific events for DoN progression. I'd like to get us all caught up to the same point (finished with Tier 3), so then we can all start Tier 4 together. I'm thinking that Mondays will be the days that I set aside to help with DoN progression, since there aren't any TV shows I watch that night to distract me :devil:

Also, starting June 3rd, I'll post a "zone of the week" or a "focus of the week" to help us work on our goals. Such zones could be places many haven't seen or just good exp/loot places and some foci could be CoA sigs or DoD missions. Just little things to help us get together and accomplish some things that people would like done. By all means, what I pick is not mandatory and I would love to hear suggestions from you all.

I think that's it for now. Those of you, who already visit this site, please help your fellow guildies find this website and register! I would like everyone to use it!

It a good way to view the guild potential and goals... I would like to see this guild actually doing a task and complete its goal altogether as a team ... Every once a while some will stray and take upon another path... Hence it takes longer to accomplish something ... Although it is all voluntarily, just my 2 cents

Focus of the week will be a good ideal to relax and knowing what "next"...

:devil:

Archived