OoW Signets - CoA keys

Teebbun

I need to know who wants CoA keys and what u signets u need ill be setting a few days a month aside to get u guys keyed plz let me know >> Teebbun@yahoo.com or send me an in game email thanks :smurf:

Here's the 7 signets you need:

This link contains the entire procedure to gaining CoA access: Access to Asylum of Anguish

Altarial needs: Sewers, Catacombs, MPG, DH

Emeldir needs: Sewers, Catacombs, MPG, RCoD

I will be on tonight! But whatever I do or wherever I go, Gruzzin is coming with me! So has to be a place with no restricted levels (like it can't be MPG or RSS or an instanced zone).

• 2 weeks later...

Currently i need all 3 intanced sigs. The camps are not scarry, i just need a healer and puller with me so shout any time you are headed that way.

If you look at our main page, I've set up a focus of the week... this week it's MPG sigs, but look for when it's RSS and you're welcome to join us. Welcome to join us anytime. Lemme know if you need a cleric for TBS, too, since I'm interested in starting that.

Well, I see Altarial is bouncing around. CoA? DoN? Demi?......Doing a little here and there doesn't help with recruiting...I withdrew my app at IK.....and am currently in process of applying at another guild that contacted me Monday night.

SoD recruiter chatted with me. I get recruiters from guilds about 2-3 times a week.

Well, I see Altarial is bouncing around. CoA? DoN? Demi?......Doing a little here and there doesn't help with recruiting...I withdrew my app at IK.....and am currently in process of applying at another guild that contacted me Monday night.

SoD recruiter chatted with me. I get recruiters from guilds about 2-3 times a week.

DoN is the current guild focus, but CoA is the long-term goal, which is why we're working on sigs every so often. Demi is something to guest on with SR, so that's why I mentioned it. DoN is the priority, though, but since we aren't a raiding guild... planning a DoN raid like every night would more than likely drive people away rather than bring them to us. Trying to be careful and not burn people out on the idea, too. I know people got burned out when we were doing VT and camping shards and things all the time. We'll be getting thru DoN though, then CoA will come afterwards. Demi isn't a guild goal, nor is DoD in general... just something else that's available to guildies and friends.

Archived