HATE

I will not be able to make Hate.

Haidaan is only 35. Bherri is only 34. I don't think I can gain 12 levels in 25 RL days.

The big show stopper is that I am losing my broadband on July 5th. I will have it back in the middle of August. But, until then, I will be stuck using a modem in a house with only one phone line... a really old phone line.   :smash:

It is too early to tell how drastically this will change my EQ habits. I'll keep you posted.

I haven't signed up yet cause I'm still not sure if I will be able to get 46 in time for the raid.  Still level 40 and leveling very slowly ???

But as long as I can make 46 in time I do plan on going, I've even already cleared that day for the raid.

Bah, the new board ate my signature.  And its way too early for me to be attempting to figure out how to use iB code to fix it  :p

Since Haidaan brings it up,I better ask now.

How will I fare if I make level 46+ and still have dial up?  Will this present problems that are best not brought to the planes?

You can do it... afterall, most people in the beginning of EQ were on dial up... just turn off all spell effects, turn clipping down to at least halfway, turn off other's hits, turn off all spells and songs by PC's except in group and make a hotkey that has /serverfilter ON and press it whenever it gets laggy, i've found this helps even on a T1 line.

I could go for some hate.  It would be nice to have the date and maybe the time under this area so when people sign up they could confirm when.  Just a thought.  :D  :smash:  :angry:  :(  :smash:

Maga

Archived