Spiritbinder Trenzar

Altarial

Spiritbinder Trenzar

Where: Natimbi, The Broken Shores. Fight location is south of the KT entrance. I think it is close to where it says Turtle Pond or something like that on the map.

How: Only use DoTs on the adds. Best way to do this (unless we have a lot of mezzers), is to have a tank tankmezz Trenzar, while we kill off the adds, of which there can be up to 11. I think it's easiest (and safest) to kill the adds, instead of try to keep them all mezzed. The adds are tethered, so we will have to fight them near where they spawn.

Once the adds are cleared, the raid will assist the tank on Trenzar, but we need to take him down slowly. He isn't too tough, so we need to be careful. We need to take him down slowly because he will spawn Senival the Mist, which is the key mob for this fight. Once Senival the Mist spawns, we will kill him to 10%, then when he gets to 5%, [ranger] will hail him and get his drop.

I couldn't find info on the stats of Senival or the adds, but here is info for Trenzar. The adds are mezzable if we have enough mezzers, though.

Spiritbinder Trenzar:

hits for 500-2000, average ~840 dmg, rampages, enrages, AEs every 25 secs (AE is COLD based, so use FIRE resists), unslowable

gem_-1d.png Wave of FlameClasses:

None

Description:

1: Decrease Hitpoints by 1500

Archived