My Schedule

Altarial

I am in grad school and am almost done the semester. I've got 2 big papers due, so I have a strict schedule atm til they are done. I will only be on Fridays and Tues/Thurs after 10 PM EST until the 13th. My last paper is due the 14th by 9am. After that I have 2 final classes on the 17th and 24th, so will be pretty much free except for those 2 evenings.

I know! I just can't wait hehe. The sun is evil, so it just means I'll be EQ more! Wahhoooo! Thanks for finding the site, too, hehe. I'll probably be on tonight a bit when I get home. Still at my parent's house atm. Totally didn't get anything done last night... my mom is as bad a distraction as EQ, geesh! But I did get my laundry done, for FREE! We'll be getting more categories here in the forums soon, too. Soon as Balandar gets over his hangover and figures out where he is haha. /hugs Balandar. Balandar is our wonderful admin here.. and yes I'm sucking up so you make changes faster!

Haha. Yeah, maybe I'll have to post a pic of me in my drunken state, or just look on facebook :D.

Oh, and you are going to have to do more than just sucking up to get those changes faster. A lot more ;) Just kidding.... or am I?? hahahah! :p

More forums added and made you a moderator for them.

Turns out I did not get accepted to Grad School for the fall, so not sure what I'm gonna do atm. Might apply elsewhere or wait til the Spring to re-apply.

Also, can anyone post things on the Calendar or just me?

Anyone can post, but you need to approve them. They'll show up on the calendar as a different color. All EQ Leaders and news posters have access to post and not need approval.

My last paper is actually due the 17th, so you won't see me on EQ til this Friday :smurf: Gonna be staying at my parent's house til then, so I can focus on it hehe. Too many distractions at my apartment... plus free food and laundry makes me happy >:L

Tonight is my last class, yay! However, I will be away Saturday evening thru Monday at my parent's house. May spend Monday night at home as well, depending on how late the BBQ goes :grunteek:

Archived