Charlie PC Problems

kodoz

Charlie at the moment is having PC problems again, and will not be able to be on for some time. Her ICQ may or may not be working from time to time, so please bear with us. I also will be gone for about a week and a half.

Guest Charlie

Im working the pc and uo through the laptop from a while ago. so i should be able to get into uo and other things than icq. I hope. It seems that my harddrive has a virus or is just dead through the net on my old pc.

So as kd says please be patient with us were trying to resolve our issues. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Charlie

Ok as of right now im working off two pcs just to run internet well. I feel like a real gamer now though hahaha.Hey cool i can log onto 2 chars at once!! *i may have to keep tihs * but anyway my yahoo and internet sites are on laptop and my icq and uo are on desktop. So charlie will be back!! Just realise ifim on 2 chars thesecond on the laptop wil lag:P

Ok as of right now im working off two pcs ..... *i may have to keep this *

It's about TIME there Empress was running 2 computers!!! garsh!!!!

It's like she was in the dark ages or something!!! SHEESH !!!

*Grinin*

(Bet ya'll were not expecting that huh?)

:smurf:

yeah, i havent been about to talk to him for a while, well i havent talked to many of you for a while. been busy getting ready to graduate, and all that. so im not sure how much ill be one in the next couple of weeks.