Bards Night April 07

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Saturday the 21st of April at 9:30 PM EST the PGoH (Purple Guardians of Honor) guild will be holding their monthly “Bards Night” at the Galehaven Tavern in Malas. This months subject for your original tales, poems and songs is “Drinking, Jokes, and Pranks”. So if you have thought of composing or have composed what you think is a great entry please do come participate. Three judges will decide if your work is worthy of being called the best of the month and the top three entries will split a purse of one Million gold crowns for their efforts.

Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy the show and a evening of fine entertainment. As always the night will be filled with laughter, smirks, a few tears and fine company for all that attend.

Are there any news / logs / pictures from the Bards night happening?

I know I find less and less time because of RL. I know I've been ignoring people (and slapping myself about it) in the rare few minutes that I do log in. I think I even post in other forums (even CS!) more than in PGoH, but all this doesn't mean I don't miss you all, and crave for knowledge for what goes on!

(and Charlie, I know you hate WoW, but of all my posts on the CS forums, zero are about the game itself. I'm not interested. People are nice all over T.H.E., though ;) )

Guest Charlie

Its ok Senator. I hope all is well irl for you,im sorry i dont icq you so much. And i do see you post in CS haah bad senator bad! ;) I dont think there were SS or anything taken but i can give you the winners.

1st Kate Hawkins

2nd Sindee

3rd Sally Rose