Full Patch Notes from the PTR

Ghules

Here is the official patch note post from the PTR forums.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...03802&sid=1

I would have copied and pasted them here, but it's over a 2 page post on the Wow forum, it would probably end up as 4 pages here. Seriously, it is quite a read. :)

Class changes, profession changes, nearly a page of just bug fixes, dungeon tuning, and some spiffy new ui changes.

Pally healing took a bit of a hit, Priest healing didn't really get the love I think it needed. Rogues get Improved sap for free now and poisons no longer have charges, Some hunter and hunter pet love in there as well.

Here's a bit of info on the NetherDrak questline as well, and for the Skettis mount that's being made

available.

A small bit of info on the Netherdrake quest. Looks like there's a bit of blizzard humor involved in this one as part of the quest line is sort of a flying *dogfight* with some NPCs

One of the "races" you have to do as part of the quest line is against Alliance Wing Commander from AV. Part of his dialogue is pretty funny.

*"Three years I spent in that hellhole, three years a prisoner of war to that damnable frostwolf clan. Made to sit in their tower and listen to them endlessly whine about the bridge to Dun Baldr and how it isn't fair blah blah blah... War isn't fair!*

Oh! You will still need to buy the 300 mount skill before you can get your netherdrake.

Skettis Nether Ray mount pic/thread http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...04192&sid=1