PGoH rl meet

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

KD, me and Calli were talking of a possible meet of the guild members to finally meet each other. This is a thing done before with PGoH and was very popular and always fun. We would be going the end of August to Atlanta,Ga to beginning of Sept. this would be 2008 so that everyone can have time to try to set this up.

Say your thoughts !! and id love to meet you all!! IRL!

I think its a great idea, but why don't we make Kodoz drive a little and do it here in South Carolina. Just think Charlie, its a couple hours closer for you... *hint hint* :D

One of the reasons for atlanta is that its usually easy to get cheap airfare to atlanta, since it's a delta hub. Also, it'll be the week of dragon con, so that for those of you who want to you can go to the eastern seaboards largest anime/scifi/fantasy/gaming convention.

Sure go off and make some sense for once Kodoz... And Piper it's a freaking year away, theres this thing called planning... I know we both suck at it but a year and a half should be long enough to do some of it. :D

...Piper it's a freaking year away, theres this thing called planning... I know we both suck at it but a year and a half should be long enough to do some of it.

I could if I only had work to worry about, but I'll be in school then, and I'm not missing any of that unless I'm very sick. If I get behind, my grades drop a LOT. This has always been my experience. So I have to say school will take the priority. :p

Planning isn't really the issue in this situation. I'll be able to at some point, definitely... just not if it interferes with school. If by some chance it doesn't, I'll be all for it, but that isn't very likely. Just being realistic.

Edited by Blair