Parody Story

Rob

So after reading many well though out stories of the moving plots of the chars. I though maybe take it another way and have sort a parody of a story. You sort of get the hint of it as you read few robert Parody adventure in our land.

Dark mist over malas the air linger tonight afternoon uncommoningly thick. As the Undead wert arisen and moving about once humity touch them but no more. Off the southern end of the lair lied a object waffering in view.. Closer and closer...It made a clumsy ventrue to there direction.

An Liche of still great power in his grasp veiw over. "whatsss thissss?"

As the large object came closer he see a man but too far to make sence of face features.

Now over him the Undead hiss.

On Basket was a man with smell of cider and pink hat Gathers Orb's of fluid in cased in a rubber Balloon.

Peering over the side he looks at unholy menace and thinks "I know not what be this balloon is but this shall be done." With his balloon this marroow fill with holy water he lobs over his"Holy water balloon's"

"Who's Ya Deadie!!!"

The Undead with weopon of torument look up and assulted as these odd "Balloons" burst on there being.

a Hiss and panic rings out.

"I melting MELLLETING WHAT WORLD.....!!!"

The man Take off his Sandel

"Cheif da job done"

"Well Done Angent Robert Smart now go and see 99 and half at head quaters we got another mission"

"Right cheif"

Kodoz must had yet another mission so makes a hasttly returns.

"what da matter chief"

Its this Orc menace look yonder and prethe tell meh' what ye wintess on younder news"

The TV flicks on with a "Orc Captian peer back at them"

"People of Sossria I am GRAW son of ThrAW off form galaxy seven came to take over the world."

((TO be Contine))