May not be around for a while

Piper

My computer never fully recovered from its crash before, and now it won't even start up properly. The desktop won't load beyond the wallpaper and startup/shutdown is incredibly slow. There's no way we can afford a new one and I can't use Matt's laptop for the game, so I might have to say goodbye for now.

If the problem isn't resolved soon, we may have to call off Piper and Thom's wedding as well.

Sorry, guys. But there's nothing I can do. :/

See you around.

Im so sorry to hear that! I wish there was something I could do. If you lived nearby I could just let you use mine for the wedding. Best of luck and I hope you are able to get it fixed soon.

Calli

Okay, I think I may have found a temporary fix, but I don't know how long it will last. And the computer definitely needs replacing soon, with the way it's been acting up since last year. :/ My parents said they'll help us out with one when they can afford to, because this is my only way of keeping in touch with my friends back home and many others I've known for several years.

If this thing dies again, I'll be sure to post. I'm not too optimistic. But I'm hoping it will at least last through Saturday night.