UI that I've been using is released

Waldonnis

Well, the UI that I've been using (and have been very happy with) was released to public beta this week, so those interested in checking it out should head here (linkified) to download it.

Installation instructions are included, definitely follow them at first (includes moving your existing settings elsewhere...you can re-add stuff after the fact, but don't mix and match in the beginning). I did a "cold turkey" drop-in of the UI at first just prior to ZG, which I do not recommend doing for anyone serving a key role in a raid....I'm just adventurous/stupid that way and it was DEFINITELY hampering me during that raid due to unfamiliarity :yahoo:

I haven't installed this version yet and am still using the 0.5ish release, so I'm unsure of what's changed. I can generally help with any questions about functionality, though, and would be happy to field the questions. I'll be swapping to the new release some time this weekend, though, and don't expect much to have changed overall anyway.

Oh, one other tip, when you run the Mazzifier configuration, do so while in flight or alone in an instance. If your not in-flight and in a public place like Org, you will yell out something that might be slightly embarrassing around strangers :)

Plans are to continue development even after the UI-altering patch, but as of yet, not all of those pieces have been fixed up yet, so I cannot answer to concerns about what may break or not at that time (nor can the author until we see what they release). In short, use it if you want, but don't count on full functionality for a bit once Blizzard makes their changes on the live servers.

Personal thanks go to Mazzlefizz of Argent Dawn for taking the time to put this together and also for being kind enough to allow crazy people like me to test it out before it was released :yub: