For those having trouble downloading this piece of the patch

Ghules

I pulled the link to the forums that was originally in this post.

Seems either Blizzard had Filefront pull the link or Filefront did it of their own accord.

In other news....the next piece of the upcoming patch is already out. This one is roughly the size of all the previous patches rolled into one. 468 meg

From my understanding of it though, this is pretty much all the goodies the expansion has to offer, so in theory come Jan 16th, all you may have to do is punch in your upgrade code for your account and you're good to go. No installing from cd's necessary.

Again, nothing confirmed but there have been some blue posts hinting strongly at this.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if there was another small bugfix patch before then, depending on when this patch actually goes live.

Currently I'm at 400 of 468 meg now right now.

I'll look into getting access to some high bandwidth storage and try to get it posted for download sometime Friday night.

--Ghules

Edited by Ghules

Unfortunately this link doesn't appear to direct you to the actual file, it only takes you to the filefront homepage. Anyone know the actual name of the patch? There are quite a few and none that match the name of the current patch...

I've resurrected my domain and found a new host.

I'm in the process of uploading the 2nd file of the 2 piece patch now. So anyone still having fits with the blizzard downloader just send me a private message in the forums for the links and you'll be on your way.

Just *pleasepleasplease* don't share the links. I should have more than enough for everyone in the guild to download the nearly 400+meg patch but if the links were to start circulating I'm sure the bandwidth would go kaput quickly.

--Ghules