Dragon Hunting Anyone?

Borg

Below is what we whispered about before Thanksgiving.....Dragons.  

Borg---Psst...Damar...ye seen a Dragon yet?  

Damar---No....you?  

Borg---No but the clouds stir like something is up there circling

Zarbalt---I am INVISIBLE if they come they won't see ME!!! :rotflmao:

Damar---hehehe

Borg---Psst..Damar...should we tell Zarbalt Dragons can see body heat in the snow?

Damar---Nah....he is INVISIBLE remember hehehe :rotflmao:

Borg---Yup that wont be his smudge on the ground after Dragon lands...it will be some other INVISIBLE guy. ???

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mythic goes live with new dragons, monsters, quests and Epic Zones in the latest update to Dark Age of Camelot.

New items and zones continue to be added to the massively multiplayer online role-playing hit Dark Ages of Camelot, according to developer Mythic Entertainment. This past week saw the introduction of three huge dragons that roam the Realms, new Epic Zones and many other new monsters and quests.

These new additions to the Dark Age of Camelot world exemplify Mythic’s commitment to monthly updates of new content to keep the game fresh and interesting. Mythic recently launched the game in France and Germany, and plans are on track for a February 15 launch in the UK.

After a smooth launch, Dark Age of Camelot garnered numerous high marks and awards, including a 9.1 rating from Gamespot, which said “as an online role-playing game, Dark Age of Camelot surpasses any such game to date and promises to remain the finest in its class for a long time.”

Dark Age of Camelot is set in a time after the death of King Arthur and features three Realms in conflict. Players choose allegiance to a Realm and then engage in character development through a robust trade skill system, an advance Player vs. Environment and, eventually, Player vs. Player conflict.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went on one of the dragon hunts already Borg.  To sum it up so far, they do 5000hp's of damage in the center of their breath weapon and 1000pts on the outter edges....and oh yeah, they have a MASSIVE AOE spell which holds everyone in place.  He can also fly overhead and swoop in on you.  I'd LOVE to go back with the guild to try and tame the foul beasts!

Hahaha

So true Borg, SOOOOOOOO true.   I am still laughing.   :laugh:

I'm game to hunt a dragon.  And if all else fails, remember this:

You do not have to outrun the dragon and Zarbalt, you only have to outrun Zarbalt

:D  :D  :D  :D

I will gladly go on a dragon hunt with you Damar.

For those that may not know the history that is Damar, I will share his beginnings with you.

As you know, Damar is a dwarf. Dwarfs are very different from the Humans, Trolls, and Kobolds of Midguard. Dwarfs are not born to this earth from parents they are actully crafted from stone. Damar came to be one morning when his creator named Milton found a perfect boulder for him to express his art of dwarf crafting. Milton chiseld away non-stop for 3 days and nights on his new prize dwarf. When Milton was finished he waited for his new "son" to wake. When the son of Milton awoke he was the foulest smelling, filthy mouthed little rotten dwarf that had been seen in Midguard in quite some time. Miltons neighbor who had been present for the creation of this nasty little beast looked to Milton and said "Milton, exactly what kind of temperament did you expect from a dwarf that was created out of a pile of petrified dragon crap".  Milton had a shocked look on his face and repeated over and over the same thing.

DAMN....ARRRR!!!!    DAMN....ARRRR!!!!   DAMN....ARRRR!!!!    DAM..ARR!!!  DAMARR!!  DAMAR!

:0   :D   :laugh:  :0  :devil:  :D  :0  :devil:  :D

Milton--> :0

Damar--> :devil:

MIlton--> :D <--Damar

Question for Torix.......can we go boss? hmm....huh hmmm huh.....can we can we can we?

Are we there yet....are we there yet.....are we there yet?

Damar stop touching Zarbalt.....Um......I have to go around a tree for a moment.....sworry.

:laugh:  :D  :D  :D

Archived