What do YOU want to see?

Velhayl

Ok, so here's the deal.  There's this dark fog in the area of Midgard, and no one can see what's going on.  Everyone can tell that something's going on, but no one knows what.  The fog, our Vanguard and the confusion around it.

Here's where the strong wind blows through.

~whooshing sound~

What do you notice our guild lacks, what are other guilds doing that you know of that is great, but that we DON'T do?  Air it all out, and help blow away the fog.

Here's my fan....we have no clear and common leaders, we rarely do RvR, we DON'T team up with other guilds to do so, we don't take lower levels out for any sort of frontier experiences, we don't have guild events, we don't have guild meetings.

As you can see there are a lot of don'ts, but we need to get it out there.  Whatever we do, we need to remember that it's in order to make it more FUN to play, if you wanted immersion and not tooling around fun and cheesey puns from Hilltop, then you should be on the role-playing server, let's just keep open!!!

I also have made a new e-mail account VelhaylVV@hotmail.com.  If you want to have me say something for you about one of the leaders or what-not, just e-mail me, I have no qualms with that.

"Everyone loves to get ass, not a wise-ass."

-Champion

Well, I don't know about the others, but when I did play (Before this semester a couple of weeks ago) I would RvR A LOT and hooked up with the Waelwulfas to kill some elves.

As to the rest.

- The in game leaders are the Elders.

- Most are working on leveling themselves to the point where they can level others and get Realm Points for the guild to buy housing.

- Anyone can do a guild event, just post it on the calendar and on this message board... assuming everyone reads the boards.

- Talk to the Elders about setting up a guild meeting. We have an IRC chat room located on irc.stratics.com, #PGoH

Sorry to make it short, but I need to get ready to leave. B-day and all today.

Happy Birthday bud, sorry I haven't been around lately but I moved and i'm not set up yet.  And the cable modem is gone and i'm back on 56k  

I should see you all this weekend hopefully(after the Patriots game, GO PATS!!!)

Happy B-Day Bal!!!!!!

I agree with Vel, i think we need to work on forming guild structure like we have in UO. this is my idea

I think we need to set up a centurion/Phalynx system like PGoH.

A centurion for the Thanes/Skalds.Healers/Shaman, Spiritmasters/Runemasters, Warriers/Beserkers, Hunters/Shadowblades.

then a Phalynx for each class. Both Centurions,and Phalynx would be responsable for recruting for their class. This would give is 5 Centurions and 10 Phalynx who can recrute new blood into guild, along with guild elders who can do the promotions. Also if we were to form hunting teams consisting of one of each of the classes this would help form a strong Guild/Group bond between players.

These are just my thoughts, Please feel free to add or nix any of these ideas. or tell meto just be quiet  :0

Oh and one more thing......... GO RAIDERS!!!!!! beat the Pats  :smash:

Zarbalt-Baltazar  :D  :p  :devil:  :rolleyes:  :0

Guest Hothgorn TheBlack

Gonna be less available for a bit of time. I have lots of RL things to catch up on.  Don't go freaking out.

---------Hothgorn

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hothgorn TheBlack

Ok, here's a suggestion.  How about a good handme down system.  Researve some of your space in your vault for hand downs for lower level characters rather than selling the items off.  It will give a good jump start to many.  What ya think?

----Hothgorn   :smash:

I am fairly new to the guild but I believe most have had a chance to meet me and group with me.  I know this is supposed to be a what aren't we doing post, but before I get into that I wanted to say some things that we are doing that we need to keep doing.  Before joining the guild I had trouble finding a group, and as most know as a healer of over 20th level you need a group to level.  Since joining the guild I spend less than 5 minutes waiting for a group and less than 15 before getting experiance.  I beleive this to be a very important thing, both to enhance our guild reputation, and the fun of overall gaming. I think we need to push thison to our younger level guildies.

Now as to what I would like to see happen.  Well the only thing I can think of right now is getting our relics back.  I would like to see our Elders get in contact with other leaders from the other guilds and get a midgard wide raid into First Hibernia then Albion and get our relics back.  Let's for the moment forget about individual guild realm points and work at what's really important and that's the recovery of our relics.

Utilize the Marketplace for listing your "handmedowns"....that way people can see what you dont use anymore....and is just clogging up your bank vaults.

Additionally....if you are making alternates....perhaps a post to state what your making might help others delv into a new alternate AND help you pass any handmedowns to them.

Archived