GM Response

Mareak

The other day I had need to call for assitance from the GM's... and I thought I would save everyone else the trouble, by posting thier intial, secondary and trititiary responses here. Yes you only see one photo, as the response was exactly the same 3 times.

gmresponsetp9.jpg

Now not all GM's have a macro set up to respond with canned answers (Argain you reading this?) the issue I was having, a de-buff that would not fade (walking around with evil omen for hours on end really puts a crimp in the paladins style ya know...) Later that night I requested ingame help again ( yes I am a glutton for punishment) however, knowing that the GM's work in shifts I was holding out for the best. I got it! GM Talols suggested that have the spell re-cast upon me, and that will "reset" the timer on it. After having it recast, it went away as it should have.

That is real sad for UO.

Maybe if you submit a few emails to EA (let's say... one for each shift >:L ) of your complaint (That Argain dismissed you where a simple answer would do the trick) then maybe someone will get his butt kicked!