AQ20 15 OCT 06

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

The roster is posted, but Marner dropped from it since it was posted. Oriah is listed as possibly being late.

Goroton - please have Dirth ready to go.

Ionas - please be ready to go.

Tonight's targets are: Kurrinaxx, General Rajaxx and Buru.

I get off of work at 7:30pm server time and barring some catastrophic traffic incident, invites should be going out at 5 to 8. Plan on going active as soon as we get the group together, but not later than 8:30pm. I have the people listed in the approved area and the queue, and if I need to will pull people out of thin air in order to get the group filled.

I'm not feeling 100% so I am hoping we can do as much of this on Autopilot as possible. The majority of us who have been in this raid know what needs to be done and we can get it done if we focus. You guys know what's expected, what to expect, now we get to execute. Let's win this one for the Crikker...err...fot the Giprunner...err...FOR THE HORDE!

See you there.

If I missed something, please respond at the end of this post. Thanks everyone who came out.

DKP Drops & Raid Attendance

Kurinaxx

BOOK: Tome of Arcane Missiles 8 - Xephist

General Rajaxx

BOOK: Grimoire of Shadow Bolt X - Ghidrah

Buru

BOOK: Strength of Earth V - Revile

BOOK: Grimoire of Immolate VIII - Ghidrah

QUEST: Qiraji Martial Ring - Kazragerg

EPIC: Slimey Scaled Gauntlets - Revile

Attendees

Electralyte

Aliaszoros

Kytae

Kazragerg

Sabrianica (brought in Bradius when Relikk left)

Revile

Chemmy

Ghidrah

Lefou

Lomar

Evangelina

Salaminizer

Goroton (as Dirth)

Gordantell (as Xephist)

Harne

Rhoach

Oriahtundra

Zalkul

Left Early

Halamesh - Bailed after Kurinaxx

Relikk - Family issue came up after the General

Fill In Players (Thank you!)

Umonslai

Ijynx

Fantastic run yesterday. Had a blast. Hope you feeling better Sab.

Crik you were missed, I had the water walking duties and killed Eva. Needless to say I was getting yelled at all night.

=(

/soothe revile

/comfort revile

It wasn't your fault Revile. You did what you needed to do. There, there, everything will be alright.

it wasnt so much the water walking that killed me, but the immense tick like creature that tried to rip me in two like some kind of unnamed henchmen in starship troopers. >:0

I have a solution for that, Evangelina. It's pretty basic, and pretty easy to implement. You won't have to respec holy or move spells off of your hotbar or implement any new macros. Here it is. Next time:

>:LRUN FASTER! :devil:

All in all it was really, really nice to have the run function as it should. People showewd up, showed off a little at first (Duelling outside the instance), got inside and got focused. While we did have a couple new people and a couple people who were not regulars, the night went incredibly smoothly. Warriors rotated as necessary on Kurrinaxx. I even saw a Bear charge in when we had a slight hiccup (Way to take the initiative!). The General fight was the smoothest I have seen us do yet - the Lieutenant General never dipped below 70% before Rajaxx arrived, and then only suffered health loss at the stomps. Buru was flawless (imo) with the exception of a slow running shadow priest in holy priest garb who will remain nameless, and even then, it was awesome.

I apologize if I was overly curt with anyone, I was feeling completely under the weather last night. If we keep the pace from last night with the balance of Warlocks and Priests we had, Moam will soon be added to the raid's list of trophies. You all deserve a pat on the back and you ALL did Crikrunner proud last night. I'm not sure about you, but I am looking forward to his return next week!