MC Shaman Roster

Baracko

Greetings, Crushers... especially Shaman!

As everyone very well knows, we are doing very well in clearing MC and getting geared up. Furthermore, we are preparing as best we can to tackle BWL. In an effort to make the raids more efficient and to make sure we cycle some folks in, I will now be choosing the shaman roster each week.

**Take Note** --> All signups for the shaman roster must be entered by Ony time on Sunday, whether we go or not. I will make the choices Sunday evening based on who is signed up. Failure to signup is no excuse, whether you are a regular or not. If for some reason you arent sure about your schedule, send me a private message and let me know why and that you would still like to be considered.

Other things to note:

1. Many of our priests are cycling due to real life, and we may be short in coming weeks. With that in mind, healer shaman will be more valuable. This is not a matter of opinion - it is fact. Being resto is not the requisite... just being able to use the healing spells you have.

2. Preference will be given to those who have been there in the past. I am going to try and keep one slot for cycling out new people, however, to get experience and possibly loot.

3. As regulars begin finishing their loot goals, I will cycle them out on Wednesday's more often. Many of us, myself included, are nearing completion.

4. Friday will always be for those most prepared, as Rags is much more FR intensive. Almost all of our FR gear is from places other than MC... work out there so you can get in here!

5. (And last) Bring your A game! Wanna come back? Do a good job!

Good luck out there in your preparations! Sign Up Early! New folks please be patient! We have a great crew, and once they are geared, they will all gladly cycle out to get you more experience, myself included!

Baracko

Your Shaman Warmonger :thumbsup:

Edited by Baracko