Ask of yourself this...

Mareak

It is a sad day when when an individual from our guild can not post their thoughts and experiences in a forum designed to do just that. When it is to be thrown back in their face, by, I am am not even sure how a non guild member was able to create an account, but there it is... and then to happen upon a specific entry, and then continue with exactly what the post following states shall not happen, including threats (however minuscule they are, that is how they are presented).

To others who may yet read this, before it is deleted, please take heed at what has and is happening here, and more importantly, by whom. For those in leadership, when your first priority is not your followers, you have much to learn about leadership.

Until I feel secure with my guild mates; I am making this my last verbal post to these forums.

Lord Mareak

-henceforth-

The Silent Knight.

Ask of yourself this: “Is what I have done HONORABLE?”

I can only guess (but am no sure) what happened. I don't believe people will be silenced so quickly, nor your post being deleted.

By your writing mood, you are quite pissed off, and I'm always sorry when it comes to that. :D

I hope that this will be far from your last verbal post, as all your posts, as far as I can remember were wise, useful and to the point.

Please, keep in mind that by being silent, you are only aiding the other side. (Off topic, That is why I say we must all vote)

There is not a doubt in me that there is a place for grown up debate in these pages.

Again, please, don't be the silent Knight.

THe forum on the champion spawn must be the reason for all this. Mareak please know that there wont be a sudden silencing of guardians, by this i mean edits an things. We know (kodoz and I ) that all of you arent ones who outwardly just make life miserable for each other by posting slanderous things. I think that was just a warning to not only our members but any others who post in the forum. So please know this. I do not wish to see our family destroyed for any misunderstanding from any side.

Edited by Charlie

Exactly. Also, if you go back and read the qualifiers...

QUOTE: "These forums are for communication not trashing; if it comes to anything like that i'll start deleting posts; if it continues, accounts will be banned."

All I expressed is that IF members of our guild, members of another guild, or any members of this forum decide to try and start using our forums as yet another venue for insults, slander, and slinging the kinds of arguments about that are seen on almost every feluccan guild forum with pages and pages of useless name calling and lies, significant action will be taken. A debate with different opinions is fine, as is a constructive argument or constructive criticism. However, it crosses the lines when people start making wild accusations and going back and forth, and this hasnt happened yet. I was not giving anyone in particular a formal warning, I am merely stating what will happen if these things happen. My warning was both to Mare, Obake, and everyone. As you'll notice, both their original posts remain as it was not the kind of thing i was speaking about. I will not allow the slander and insulting of any guild by anyone on our forums. That is because we as a whole are honorable people and this is an Honor empire forum. I will be more than willing to speak with you at length in game or on ICQ or these forums to answer any further questions you may have.

And for any who think our priority isnt our members, remember the leaders combined spend at least 40+ hours a week planning, working, and making things happen for you all to enjoy. Thanks and see you tonight. -Kodoz

Edited by kodoz

I am am not even sure how a non guild member was able to create an account, but there it is...

I'm pretty sure it's because he and his guildmates are helping us get into champs without getting slaughtered by reds. I mean, they've helped us out a lot. And I didn't see anything there that could constitute harassment. A generalization was made and he defended himself in a civil manner. That's about as far as it goes. And if you are, in fact, referring to the champ spawn thread, there were no threats made, "miniscule" or otherwise. I saw nothing threatening written there.

Edited by Blair

...And for any who think our priority isnt our members, remember the leaders combined spend at least 40+ hours a week planning, working, and making things happen for you all to enjoy. Thanks and see you tonight. -Kodoz

First of all, because it is much more important, I know, and of course we all know that the number in the quote (although the 'at least') needs to be higher... And speaking of Kodoz, I have personally seen him at least a couple of times defend a guildmember, only to give him a big kick out shortly later after a "trial" (checking well if there is truth in the claims against that one). The combined rulership of Charlie and Kodoz is a great thing, I don't know ANYONE (or any couple) who can even closely match the combined talents and knowledge of them, in game or out of it.

After that being said, I can only say slips may happen... so about this:

...My warning was both to Mare, Obake, and everyone....

Living in the forums, I can say that in reality, it was a warning to Mare. All others guildmembers here do not need this.... whatever it was. And non forum members will not ever see this. This was the root to this whole discussion and to my humble opinion, could have been said in private, that's all.

Edited by Eisaac

*removes his shroud of silence*

It seems we are all on the same page. I am glad to see this. ((as I enjoy positing here in the forums))

Thank You all for your input(s) and any/all time put forth to our guild. That is MOST appreciated. “How can I help?”

I would like to add a special thanks to Doc Vale/Eisaac.

:lostit: