Abyssal Crests

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

I have 6 of them. I don't want or need any of them. (Thanks to Calipso who helped me kill five of the lesser windstones last night, by the way.)

I, personally, am not interested in farming up Cenarion Circle Reputation at this time, there is just so much else I would like to do. However, since I am farming the Twilight Cultists for Texts to sell and Runecloth in order to get a Generic Orc Epic Mount, I do come across a lot of their Trappings. This leads to killing Lesser Windstones to make room in my bags, but then I get crests. Apparently, I can summon two Dukes at this point.

Do you want the reputation? You can have the crests! I'll even help you kill the Dukes! I just ask for a fair shot at any Leggings of Striking that drop, but other than that, the rest of the loot table is completely open for your enjoyment - meaning I would more than likely pass unless I could and would use it on Sabrianica.

Just let me know in game!