CTraid for 1.12

Maube

Yep Yep. Good stuff it is too. Some new goodies in it I think the raid leaders will like.

CTRA 2.0 is on the horizon as well and from what I've seen it's absolutely delicious.

For some more info and links to other mods that are effected by the changes see my reply on the patch notes post. http://forums.thehonorempire.net/index.php?showtopic=10314

--Ghules

I tried some mods, but as a newbie to the game, I felt it was too much at once and went back to default. Are there specific parts that I could download, rather than a whole package, that would really benefit me as a little one? Raid mods won't help me much at this level, but other things might... I just don't know what they are hehe. Any help is much appreciated!

There are definitely quite a few to choose from.

No mods are necessary at all to have a lot of fun. Most are there just to add some neat functions that might normally be hard or cumbersome to do. Others just make life a lot easier from an information gathering and sharing standpoint.

One that I've always loved is Mobinfo/Mobhealth http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-...-mobhealth.html

It in essence shows you how many hit points a monster has instead of the plain old red health bar. It also keeps track of which monster dropped what loot and where.

Another good one is CTMod http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-273-1-ctmod.html

It adds some some really wonderful features that that in my opinion should have been in the game from the start.

Like the ability to move around, any icon, bar, bag, or frame that appears on your screen instead of having them locked in WoW's default spot or having your chat messages show what time they arrived.

It also allows you to see X and Y coordinates on your map , make notes/stickies on your map, and the people in your friends list.

There are tons of other mods/addons out there for anything and everything.

If there's some feature that seems missing or doodad that looks out of place with WoW I'd bet good money there's something out there that will make it do just what you want it to.

If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or anyone else in the Clan in game or on the forums. We were all new at some point and most likely had the same questions. :p

--Ghules

Those both sound great. Not being able to move windows around drives me nuts hehe. One thing in EQ that I always question is the mob's HP, too, so that will really help me here in WoW as well. Thanks for the info, I'll play around with those today when I get home from work.