Gathering the Lords and Ladies of Ardan

Lan

Hail to all my brothers and sisters!

As we journey into this new realm, the counselors need feedback from our family whom will be taking the journey into Shadowbane with us.  I would like to try and get the most accurate count available and also to see what everyone will be once the enter this new home.  This will serve to see what our strengths and weaknesses are and how to be prepared in the beginning.

I will be a Human Wizard focusing on strickly Earth Magic.  This is the types that we are looking for.  To build our Empire quickly before other types of evil claim our land we must be properly prepared and as we all have heard, knowledge is power!

So please respond here if you plan on entering SB with us and give a general desciption of what type of character it will be.  I hope we can have all brothers and sisters from every realm join us there in building the greatest empire the world has seen!

Safe Journey,

Lan

I posted the below a while back. I am not sure if this is the route I will take or not. I won't know till I have the game running on my computer.

My main will be Balandar of course. Human Wizard Animator/Summoner/Traveller.

My second will be an Elven Ranger Blade Weaver/Huntsman/Archer

My third will be a Dwarven Warrior Forge Master/Giant-Killer

4th?

5th?

I will be supporting the creation of the guild using a human, while my main character played will be a Templar Dark Knight

Human.....Priest Alchemist..........Colin Mor *used for guild creation* :reading:

Human.....Templar Dark Knight....*main play unit* :sword:

Ireki........Assasin Sun Dancer  :devil:

Minataur would be one interesting but is restricted race listed..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I am Deasi Orillion. I am a templar and a descendant of Ardan.

I will cleanse the evil from the face of this planet and help restore the balance that once was. I know that these are dark times and the dark powers persist and never sleep. I will be ever vigilant in their deeds and I vow to purge their sin.

Thank you my brothers and sisters.

THE WICKED WILL CONFESS OR THEY SHALL BE PURGED

Deasi