Dark Age of Camelot Realms Races

Borg

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In Dark Age of Camelot you must first choose a shard (which we can do in mass when a new one opens)...but to play together we must be on the SAME Realm within the shard.

In another post I have of all the races available (males shown only....I fail at playing a female terribly...they are all males depicted)

All the races of a realm are friendly to each other so those 4 races would be our choices to create characters of.

The Albions have Camelot within its realm and tend to be more social/political.

The Midgard are the brute force realm following God/Godesses.

The Hibernians seem to be more magical and in tune with Nature.

ALL realms have magic, might and shadowy roles...but the above summary is themed.

Hibernia! Hibernia! Hibernia! This would give the most diverse selections available. You can be a huge Firbolg, an agile Elf, your normal human, or a little hobbit looking thing.  The other two races have either to much evil or they are all human.

I still don’t have the game. Trying to decide which one of my UO accounts I should cancel.

Well...I have muddled around with the character types.

I am a Highlander of birthright....but that option falls in my second choice of Realm(Albion).  I guess I never have been good with magic so the Celt home Realm(Hibernia) comes in third for me.

Midgard holds the blades and the ground I feel most comfortable with....the footsoldier warrior seeking to please his God/Goddesses all in the name of the Empire/Kingdom.

Ironically the Gods of the Vikings cover most all PGoH.

Thor, God of Strength and Lightning (TankMage)...BB, Bal type

Tyr, God of War (Frontline)...Borg,  Greg, Coldren, Scout and the lines.

Bragi God of Song (Poets)...Arthil type

Modi, God of Bezerkers (Courageous)....ton of PGoH type

Additionally...Midgard at the upper ends gets to fight against undead Legions of Romans...eheheh

I voted for Midgard...sorry Bal....you are the best of Magic indeed and I would not see you any other way.....floating around with your runebooks.

Again though there are role/specialties in all realms so we shall see how this poll ends up....I just want to be able, when I can, to be with my friends I have found, met and will grow to know....even in these past months there are so many new to meet....and even small as well in Maggie.

See you all on the insides (multiple arenas of online gaming)

of THE HONOR EMPIRE.

Yes...all realms have magic and they are equally designed.  

It is the theme that is the backdrop that is the difference

Albion......magic from SCIENCE

Midgard...magic from GODS

Hibernia...magic from NATURE

The most magical races of each are (based on player usage...but EVERYRACE has an equally powerful mage)

Albion.......Avalonian

Midgard.....Kobold

Hibernia.....Elf

The most interesting thing I have seen is the Kobold Stealth mode.....very handy, very fast and only visible to the realm characters.

At this point I would say the below are the most critical/powerful support roles in realms

Albion.......Cabalist (Summoner)

Midgard.....Viking of Thor (Tank/Mage)

Hibernia.....Warden (Healer)

Archived