Thanks from CoV

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Necrosis (06:14 PM) :

Got this from a member-

My pet died and I needed a res. I went to Luna where I was basically ignored. Tried talking to a pair of tamers sitting to the side and they were afk for something. So then a pgoh walks up and res's it without a word.

[18:10] Necrosis: You know who it was that resed your pet?

[18:11] Moria Sgail: No, I just remember the PGoH badge. He was on an ethereal, not a pet and he was wearing odd colors, not the PGoH purple

Whichever member this is VERY good job indeed! Im sure ...actually I KNOW others do very good things for others with asking nothing in return. I want to take this opportunity to not only thank the unknown PGoH member but all of you. You are EXACTLY what pgoh should be and im proud of EVERYONE!!!!

I hope to get more things like this message! :devil::) CONGRATS PGOH!!!!!!!

Very good! It is always great to get positive feedback to our actions! ;)

Also in this subject, here's what happened to me just yesterday:

I was with Doc, at Delucia, running to the bank and as I reached the bank I had to go afk quick. So, while I was away, Someone came to me with a question, of course I wasn't there to see it. She got obviously angry at that (as I saw in the journal) because first she cast "recall" and after that, probably before striking the runebook, she said something like "and I thought PGoH were supposed to be a GOOD guild"

When I came back and saw it in my journal, I was very irritated by this. I just CAN'T leave it at that! So, I had to find her!

First go I had, I had no luck. Second time I found her at Luna bank.

When I came and said "I need to say I'm sorry, because I needed to go away quick earlier and didn't hear your question", she understood that she was quick to pass judgement and said "Now it is me who needs to say I'm sorry...", we chatted some more and then went to our ways.

My conclusions:

-A- Be true and good, it will always bring you a smile.

-B- If you happen to do unwanted harm, seek the way to get it right.

-C- Don't play at work, you may cause unwanted harm! :devil:

Edited by Eisaac