Charlie will be away

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

With the summer many are on vacations, for those not on vaca dont give up on the guild,just enjoy the game as you usually do.

That isnt the real reason Im posting however. For the past few days ive been very sick, Ive not had the enerrgy for anything at all,in rl or for the game. That being said i probably wont be UO bound until i feel better,or if i am on it will be very gentle things i do and not very long.I know there are those who want their promotions please speak with Kodoz if you need to be tested or want a promotion. Also with the fact of there are some who havent gotten authorised please speak with Balandar,that is something me nor Kodoz have control of. I wont penalise you because of awaiting authorisation and im glad to see so many of you are truly devoted to the bond of the guild.

Keep that bond strong in your heart,and strength and honor and as always have fun! :p

Get well soon Charlie girl and im not too active because im quite busy on Europa atm as Kd may know my char is getting married ^o^ so I need to concentrate for a while!

Hail Sister.. I hope you are indeed feeling better soon. Let me know if you need anything.

Callista

Get well soon Charlie girl and im not too active because im quite busy on Europa atm as Kd may know my char is getting married ^o^ so I need to concentrate for a while!

Congratulations Fuoco!

Calli

Weak and Nausea... I hope this is a good sign :p

If it's not that specific reason.... I hope you'll feel better soon... VERY SOON!!!

And, maybe if you'll find some PGoH activities to be 'very gentle' you can be with your friends to make you feel better!

And Fuoco... congrats on getting married!!... Will you travel from Europa to Catskills for your honeymoon? :p

Guest Charlie

aye congrats fuoco! i love in game marriages. and im sorry thorax but empress irl isnt pregnant. thank you all for your concern :dancing_smile::)

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I finally got a job and have been working a lot. I hope you get better soon Charlie.

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I finally got a job and have been working a lot. I hope you get better soon Charlie.

Hey, no sweat, as long as you're not going WoW on us :laugh: