Molten Core Policies UPDATED 10/05/06

Martok

*IF you have any problems or Questions with my Policies - TALK TO ME - dont just complain about it behind my back*

Alright folks. As always, events of this nature may cause some big Drama. However, I will do my best to make sure things are fair and try to keep everyone happy!

At 7:00pm Invites will start. Please try to be in the mountain before 8:00 since the first pull will be at 8:00. BE BUFFED AND READY TO PULL AT 8:00! If you know you are going to be late... or stuck in the Queue and are signed up, park your butt outside the instance before hand, and message me in xfire. Xfire is a program that lets me know in game when you are sending me a message. maube is my handle. Poor Warlocks arent there just to summon lazy butts =) From here on in... if you wait until the last minute and expect a summon... it will be a 5 gold charge to the warlock who is wasting a shard which could be better used for Healthstones and Soulstones =p I could always work out some DKP points being awarded and taken away... but right now... expect to pay up if you are too lazy to get your arse to the mountain on time!

Attendance:

We have come to the point in which we have an overflow of people in the Queue. Therefore Maube will be using her discretion to move people in the Raid. Some popular classes will be unhappy with the want of Maube to rotate individuals in and out of the raid for experience and gear. When you are present in the raid - your performance will be evauluated to see if you really fit the raiding profile for this run. We are here to have fun - but wiping on Trash mobs multiple times in one night is not fun. Fridays are reserved for the regular raiders who may step out on Fridays since there are items on Ragnaros that they still desire. For people being rotated into the Raid - your likely hood of attending Fridays depends solely on yourFire Resist.

Occasionally if there is a spot open - Maube will comment in Guildchat something she wants a Crusher to do to fill that spot - it is usually something silly. She is serious - and you should follow through if you want that spot =)

Starting the 11th of October - Baracko will be chosing the Shaman roster due to a few complaints about Maube's rotating policy.

Ranged: 150FR UNBUFFED

Melee: 200FR UNBUFFED

Warriors: 250FR UNBUFFED

Main and Offtanks: 300+

Fire Resist will be called for at the beginning - if your unbuffed Fire Resist is not close to these numbers and you plan on attending Fridays - you will not be able to bid on anything but pieces WITH Fire Resist or Nexus Crystals for your +15 to Cloak enchant. Read the Fire Resist Bible for ideas where to go for your Fire Resist.

We will be using Zero Sum DKP

Zero Sum means that members gain DKP via how many DKP points are spent on the items that drop on a raid, divided by how many attended that raid. (Instead of the traditional, where a monster would have a certain DKP value assigned to it that all members would get after the monster was killed).

DKP Tiers are used for determining loot. This system does not suffer from the "old members have insane amounts of DKP that will never be spent" syndrome (or at least, much less so than other systems). Tiers also allow new members to the guild to have the possibility to win loot instead of having to gain DKP over months and months and never be able to compete against those that have been around for a long time.

This DKP system has evolved from a system built 3 years ago to simply keep track of who won what, to what it is today, a full featured system with pretty much any feature you could possibly want.

Patterns will not be considered part of DKP. They are things that best benefit us without gimping out the people who want to save their DKP for class items and buffs to their own character. Those crafters who win these items will NOT charge for their services. They will be done at material cost no more.

DKP price list: DKP Site link: http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/dkp/

15 DKP for Nexus crystals

25 DKP for quest items

50 DKP for Tier One Set Pieces

100 DKP for Accessories(Epic) and weapons

125 DKP for Tier 2

In Game DKP Commands:

Sending a whisper to Maube with the following will net you results

!dkp = your current DKP total, this does NOT take into account any recent deductions in the current raid

!bid = lets you bid for the item currently up for purchase

!list = gives you the list of folks bidding for the item

!help = gives you a menu of the ! commands

DO NOT JOKE BID. I do get confuzzled =)

People Who are first timers with the raid can only roll on tier armor pieces should their turn come up.

Should something get Disenchanted... the Nexus Crystal will be up for purchase for 15DKP.

If someone is one piece away from completeing their Set - as in they are currently 7/8 and their final piece drops - I will ask all others of that class to Pass to complete the Tier 1 set - The classes can pass or not pass at their discretion. If one person refuses to pass - then the item goes to the person with the highest DKP - If you are missing 2 pieces but have a piece of Tier 2 like the pants - getting your 7th piece does not count for the raid leader to ask the other bidders to pass - you get no set bonus for 7/8

Should someone come into the raid late and assist in taking down a Boss, they are eligible to spend their DKP on the boss's drops, however, if the DKP is close (up to 5 points) between someone who came in late and someone who already helped take down prior bosses, the player who was helping from the start will get priority. Thank you to Xaos for pointing out this. However, keep in mind that in most instances, DKP from drops during the raid are not factored in until AFTER THE RAID CONCLUDES. But once you purchase an item, you have that DKP deducted from your current account.

For example. Player A has been to every raid, but has passed on the set items for his class because he already has them. Garr drops his helm, he wants it, so he gets it at top DKP. 50 dkp is subtracted from his total. He is still 50 points ahead of the next of his class. Geddon goes down and his next piece drops. he is still the highest of his class with DKP.

Signups are posted on our Signup Page http://www.clanskullcrusher.com/raid/index.php

People with the 6WK attendance get priority in moving from the Queue to the Raid proper however I reserve the right to use my judgement on class fiddling. If we are tackling something different, 7 of one class might be more useful then having 5 of each. Talk to me in whispers if you have any concerns. I dont play Favoritism, I play what is best for the raid =)

On Quest Items: Quest items go to the Class member with the highest Lifetime DKP

Mogbertha- Grats on the first Leaf!

Odenn

Goroton

Zingo

Gordantell

Khanak

Eye of Divinity -

Molox

Kalrash

On Attendance:

we need everyone to be on the ball and put in the effort and remember, this isnt just about one or two people, this is about 39 other people who depend on each other... so be courteous, if you need to bow out of the raid... please let someone know ASAP. Email, Private Message, Xfire, Post on the forums, in game letter, SOMETHING =)

Also, on Cores and Leather

These items will go into a 'Raid Bank' to gear out regulars in FR gear. So for instance, if we have three warriors who show up continuesly and prove to be strong tanks, they will get first dibs on Dark Iron plate that gets made. Same goes for the clothwearers. Maube has the patterns for a good many Flarecore items therefore those will be able to made as well as the guild has Leatherworkers who can make Leather and Mail with good FR. However, PLEASE TRY TO GET SOME FIRE resist on your own!

Main Tank Core Gearing:

Alhazad - Dark Iron Helm, Dark Iron Bracers, Dark Iron Leggings, Dark Iron Gauntlets, Fiery Chain Shoulders

Relikk- Dark Iron Helm, Dark Iron Bracers, Dark Iron Leggings, Dark Iron Gauntlets, Fiery Chain Shoulders

Lomar Dark Iron Helm, Dark Iron Bracers, Dark Iron Leggings, Dark Iron Gauntlets, Fiery Chain Shoulders

Smedlock Dark Iron Helm, Dark Iron Bracers, Dark Iron Leggings, Fiery Chain Shoulders

Zaknafeins Dark Iron Helm, Dark Iron Bracers, Dark Iron Leggings, Fiery Chain Shoulders

Raid Gearing

Disclaimer: These are items that are given from the raid supplies. in no way shape or form should ANY raid member decide to wait until the raid gears them with Fire Resist. we CANNOT put Rags on farm status if we do not have the Fire Resist to survive. Those who do not actively search for Fire Resist will be asked to remain in the Queue.

Lava Belt: Scryll Roh

Flarecore Shoulders: Maube, Verissi, Kalrash, Vrugz, Molox, Chemmy, Marrania, Jamath, Kytae

Fiery Chain Shoulders: Gordantell, Mogbertha, Odenn

Corehound Boots: Sianora Grawuulf Rhoach

Dark Iron Helm: Gorrin Grimgor

Black Dragonscale Boots:Thundertotem Goroton

Nightfall - Raeda

Raid Bank If you would like to spend your DKP on the BOEs in the Bank, contact Maube for more information

Felheart Belt X4

Nightslayer Belt

REPAIR YOUR GEAR: Do NOT come into the Core with anything below 90% Durability unless YOU have all the materials to make a repair bot. They are Expensive to make. If you are not a Main Tank or a Main Healer and you call for a repair bot on the first 3 bosses, you will have DKP deducted and given to the engineer that brings the Repair Bot. They are NOT cheap to make.

Teamspeak is a usefull tool. We would like to keep idle chatter to a minimum, so if someone says something of import, please listen! We do want to have fun, but giving raid leaders a headache makes for a cranky raid leader ;)

Posted By Volonazra:

A note on the use of Teamspeak....

Part of the benefit of TS is the enjoyment of the personal company of the people involved, but also it is a tool to make leading such things as MC much more efficient. When one part starts to prohibit the other, there will be problems. Too much party time leads to less advancement and too much overbearing efficiency leads to less enjoyment. Either extreme is not what anyone wants.

Part of our guild culture is the light, easy going, fun atmosphere. Fun and games are welcome (if not manditory), but remember there are 39 other people to be considerate of as well. Nobody has the right to make our mates, and especially not our guests, uncomfortable. More importantly, the leaders must to be able to do their job without fighting over chatter nor repeating themselves. When its time to setup and take down a boss it is critical that the channel be clear. Know who is leading, listen for them, and give them the ability to manage the raid unhampered.

See you all in the Core.

CTraid is also a must have for this raid, be you healer, tank DPS, anything. PLease download and use it, even just for this raid. We cant afford chaos and confusion

GET CTRAID

We will post the DKP numbers weekly on the forums so you can take a peek at your standing.

Patterns:

Katakorintha: Core Marksman Rifle, Biznik's Accurascope, Flame Reflector

Verissi: Biznicks Accurascope

Greenbull: Elemental Sharpening stones

Korgall: Elemental Sharpening Stones

Gromit: Accurascope whatever whatever =p

Kalrash: Spell Power Enchant

Arzenic: Felcloth Shard Bag

Raeda: Core Armor Kit

Fomor: Healing +55 spell power +30

Scryll: Major Rejuvunation Potion

Lomar: Core Marksman Rifle

Blackburn: Core Marksman Rifle

Maube: Spell Power +30

Keep in Mind everyone - this is MAUBE's raid - she ultimately decides who comes and who doesn't. The Molten Core Raid and Clan Skullcrusher are run seperately in different ways. They are NOT the same entity albeit they are run by the same individual. Please distinguish this.