Info about guild emblems

Balandar

3.1 General Information

When a guild has achieved a high enough rank in the Realm, it may choose an emblem. The guild leader then uses the /gc emblem command to pick the guild's emblem. Be aware that the leader will pay a charge of 300 gold for the privilege of having a guild emblem. Each guild’s emblem must have a unique combination of insignia, pattern and colors.

The current system works with the following combinations to create your unique guild emblem:

1. Selection of Emblem (currently 40 for each realm to choose from). Emblems are always black  

2. Selection of Pattern (currently 3 to choose from)  

3. Selection of Primary Color (around 15 different colors)  

4. Selection of Secondary Color (around 5 different colors, mainly lighter than primary.)

Once the emblem for a guild has been selected, any 20th level or above character (or tradesman of 400 skill or better) can hand the emblemeer a cloak or shield to have it emblazoned with the guild emblem for a fee of 5 gold. The emblemeer is found near the guild registrar. The guild leader uses the /gc edit emblem command to determine which ranks can wear the emblem.

heheheh, I think Martok was saying he doesn't have even close to 5 gold. I wouldn't mind a spell that converts my 99 copper into 99 gold. :) I had 6 gold but I spent 2 gold on armor and the rest I will use to up my smithing by doing tasks. Since those tasks take so much time, you can only do like 1 every 5 mins, my skill goes up slooooooooow.

Archived