Taking another break

Balandar

I came back and played DAoC for a week or so a week ago. Going to take another month - 2 month break.  :D Takes to long to reach 50th level and I rather kill elves then kill monsters over and over. So... I'll be playing UT instead. If anyone has Unreal Tournament and would like to play a game or two, let me know.

There are some vile champions of evil in Ilshenar that could stand a beating from your magic book....we are reforming lines to prepare for the siege with Lord Blackthorn.

Float in Magistrate....Centurion Liz has quite the extensive review of locations.

I am getting pretty sick of DAoC myself.  I been playing more and more UO as of late.  Today was the straw that broke.....

Its pretty sad when I can't even kill a yellow albion healer ONE on ONE!

And they say the game is balanced?  blah

You'll find me in UO.   :D

• 2 weeks later...

Funny how UO is like that ... speaking of games like UT, anyone play Half-life? In my spare time, I also have been playing a mod for it called Day of Defeat ... it's set in  WWII ... its actually enjoyable, even for someone like me who isn't that great at FPS's but I'm learning fast. Check it out at Day Of Defeat

If you like WWII type games then you would love Return to Castle Wolfenstein. I have been playing the demo almost daily now (at lunch during college).

You can download it here.

Once I get the $$ I will be buying it.

its actually enjoyable, even for someone like me who isn't that great at FPS's

I am the same way. I can never seem to beat any of the others in UT. I usually get half the amount of frags the top guy gets.

When asheron came out I took break from UO and tried that ..when DAoC came out gave all uo stuff to old guild mates on chessy and started playing DAoC..now back at UO again. None of them seem to have the lasting appeal as UO. They mostly seem hack and slash rinse and repeat..Uo was my 1st game ever and still stands heads above rest in my book

Dungeon Siege will be out on the 4th. That looks to be a pretty cool game. www.dungeonsiege.com. It also includes an editor so you can make your own worlds. Only up to 8 players, but hey... I can live with that.