8x8 attempt soon

LukkanMortain

Tram is better. Less chance to die. 8x8 doesn't matter where you are. Just so you have a long spot.. east of fire island is good since there is nothing to block your path other than other boats. Go north, once you gain .1 stop. Go forward 8 spots then stop and cast/do skill again. If you gain go forward another 8, else, just go forward or you could go back 16 spaces and see if it works there. And then go back 8 instead of forward 8.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have a program that automated 8x8 for certain skills. It only has older skills not any of the newer ones unfortunatly.

I have not touched it in a while so I don't even know if it exists on my hard drive anymore. I can take a look for it if you want me to.

I wouldn't mind trying this out with someone else sometime if anyone wishes to try it with a spell... i'm hoping to train healing with this so maybe someone could cast a harmful spell on me every 8 spaces.

Not really sure about this yet as I only found out about 8x8 ther other day (thanks Cheblis :smash: )

ICQ if your interested in training 8x8 with me and pls bear in mind i'm on GMT when thinking of times hehe :(

Go here and scroll down a bit. The 8X8 automation program is there and works in conjunction with UOAssist very nicely. As an added bonus, it makes shuttling around on ur boat nicer too :D

*Edit* Its the one called 8X8 UOA MAcroer

Edited by Elathiel

I wouldnt use it to walk away from the computer at all!

I just use that while sitting there and reading or watching TV. Nothing says "Im macroing unattended, look at me!" like running into another boat and not going around hehe.