Charlies spats recently

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Recently i have been treating my best friend in real life and in game pretty mean and as a bad Empress have shown i to a couple members. I should not have let it become seen and i should not be hurting Kodoz like this. I appologise to the guild for anything theyve seen, Im not generally like this i am sorry,I should be more respectful to the guild.

And to kodoz Im sorry to you most of all, you know how i feel about you, I never want to lose our friendship. I have been rotten to the core to you and you are right, you dont deserve it.

I will tell all that if this happens again,which it may please do not be afraid to say ''charlie calm down'' or let me just log off so i can cool down. I love pgoh and if i log off its more so i dont do silly things like that in front of everyone. So if i log off suddenly let me, you can try to icq me if you wish to try to talk to me.

I will say in my defense what is happening right now, right now i am alone at home,my rl hubby is away for 6 weeks so uo and work is all i have,and well work isnt very 'centrally loving'' so i lean WAY too hard on kodoz. I guess right now i am putting all the pressure on him.

Also i am in pressure to see cardiologists and neurologists from my rl hubby ..... because he wants to have a baby. Dont get extremely excited because my health is the key factor if i can or not. Until now only a few knew this, yes kodoz was the first i told.

So these are far from excuses for me to act like i am but please find it in your heart to forgive my arrogance,ignorance and intolerable behaviour of an Empress.

Thank you PGoH i will always be here in the guild i love.