Dread Knights

Epit Kinstar

Sekut'ar I've asked about the Dread Knights, ITC fighter squadran. I know they haven't done much for quite a while now and im not real shore but the Dread Knight might have been the reason why im in ITC. If thats the case then the Dread Knights could be a great way to recruit new guild mates. The reason im talking about this Sekut'ar is if you don't know who you want to be in command of the Dread Knights i would like to volunteer for the position. I want the Dread Knights to help guild mates in the pilot missions and the have few events, like going to kessel to hunt down a rebel corvette, it doesn't have to be for ace missions just for fun and to see the rebels cry over the lost of there equipment hehe ;) . If you have someone in mind then never mind im shore that he or her will do a great job, if not I would like to mange the Dread Knights. Please respond when you can.

Good idea Epit. I'm putting together a guild meeting, and I have no objections to you being the leader of the Dread Knights. I'll hook up with you in game and we'll go over a few details and get this up and running again.

Archived