The Ultimate (and final) reoorganization thread

Admiral Miller

I'm posting this thread to once more try and centralize all of our information, the who's who of BWIA, to have it all in one place. I apologize for asking those of you who've posted this info once, or even twice before, but let's just have this be the last time!

Here's what we need from everyone:

1) Character

Name: This is the full proper english name that we need from you (or a name from elsewhere, if you're a privateer :)). This is a first name, and a last name, and if neccesary, middle name(s).

NOTE: The name you post here SHOULD BE YOUR FORUM NAME. I myself will not be changing my own name to reflect my in game name, as I feel a little difference in my name will help distinguish myself from new guys, so they can find us higher ups quickly, if need be. If your in game name is Neville Pooface, your forum name should read "Neville Pooface"... please do not put "sgt." "captain" "admiral" (hehe) in front of your name as your rank is subject to change- put your rank in your signature!

2) Contact Information: All members are required to have both AIM and Gtalk. Please provide both of these. Your Gtalk address will be used for emails primarily, and many of us prefer it for one on one chat.

3) What you intend to play in the game. Privateer? Navy? Merchant? Please post this.

1) Trent Silver

2) contact info: silverdragon4@googlemail.com (gmail), edward.malloy@ntlworld.com (Msn & Email), Cpt. T Silver (AIM)

3) I Intend to be a Privateer...until more info is released

Archived