Guild Meeting

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Charlie and Anfalas were talking and we both think its been to long since a real life meeting has been set up with the guild,Id like to know your thoughts on it. It prolly wouldnt be till 2007 i would estimate because we all need time to plan and save for it.Meetings have been done before and the guild has fun doing it. PGoH isnt just about in game friendship its also rl friends,thats why we all stay i think.Itsa not just honor of the warrior but honor of the heart and love and compassion for our rl personalities.

So ICQ me and let me know your feelings on this rl meet. We will choose a city to meet in and a date and stuff if enough members decide they want to do this awesome opportunity.When you ICQ me if you say yes you want to do it let me know the city and state you live in that way we can set it up so it can planned to the best spot to do this.

• 4 weeks later...

I love meeting internet people, so I would like to do this eventually, but it's not practical for me at the moment. I'd have no way of getting anywhere. :/