Kodz and Charlie meet

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

ok you saw the pics and heres the story along with my fave pic in the end.

Dec 14th 2005 i left maine it was 1 degree celcius i left on my long bus trip to philly the bus broke down on the philly side of the betsy ross bridgeat 12AM and i was stuck there for an hour then i got into philly i tried to sleep in the bus terminal but couldnt i felt really sick for hours.So in 25 hrs i got appx 3 -4 hrs of sleep.

In the morning i went to the phl airport to await daniel(kodoz) i waited from appx 6am till 3pm;talk about devotion:)

I watched as his flight number crawled up and when i finally see his flight say ''landed'' i went as fast as i could to the escelator where he would come down. In my hands i held a sign i made up to break the ice saying on it ''M'Love Kodoz''

We finally saw one another cand gave each other a big hug, and awaited a shuttle looking at my drawings and we talked and laughed.

We stayed in the same hotel... not room so dont get any ideas:P

We went around phiully going to art museum there they had a armour and weps showcase it was cool!!! Kodz really knows his stuff in rl!!!!! We also went to two science museums and kodz boutght me roller coaster tycoon for my bday( hes so sweet!!) And he constantly made fun of the fear i have of going down escalators.

We went to the hard rock cafe and we saw the festival of lights and had dinner there.

The last day was the hardest we had to be at his plane and we had one last lunch together he told me not to cry when he left so we had more laughs and he tiickled my sides but then it was time to leave... ,as he lft he gave me a single kiss on the cheek.I held it back just until he made it past the security then i cried really hard...for a long time.He called me after like five mins and said he went thoguh the wrong gate so i tried to run to catch one more look and he was gone already...my best friend... i was very glad to meet him.

Michelle and Daniel best friends forever

Daniel and Michelle rl best friends (kodoz and charlie rp husband and wife)

It is great to see the two great people for real, instead of the avater :devil:

I'm so very happy for you that you could meet!

Oh, and if any wish to visit the holy land, the tour is on me!!!

and I did see the earlier pictures of charlie on the forums, here are shortcuts for the lazy :D :

(the picture of Charlie karaoke singing was removed :tease: )

http://forums.thehonorempire.net/Nicole_an...PGoH-t7959.html

Edited by icuburn

Guest Charlie

unfortunately thorax the karaoke page was updated (dont let kodz see it he dont like someone on it :tease: ) but in the revised site are many ppl i hung out with Jen''bring me to life'',Joe ''older women'',riley,donna,scott,jennifer in pic with jen doing ''black velvet'',Doug'' diggit dude''. I miss karaoke very much.....i had a great time there.