Rank propostion

horatio-kennedy

I think that in addition to the three officers and the secretary. We should add midshipmen and petty officers. It would be more a social position and a military in the event that commanders and lieutenants are unavailable and a decsion in the game (like wether or not to escourt a fleet) needs to be done then it would be quicker than having a massive disscusion. I think it would be more inviting to actually recieve a rank than to say just a member. It might improve the guild also as it expands. The more officers the more ways of comunication up the ranks to the co-commanders.

Well that is my opion what do you guys think? :D

I propose 5 midshipamn slots and 8 petty officer slots. This is just an example ( for the military side of the guild as we expand.)

sounds good. Should we give them a comission date aswell to see who is senior. (make it look offical and respectable)

Just an idea we could make a new rank with some fancy name and he/she will be equal to the lieuteants. This person will be the web designer. Just as thought it might entice someone.

hay don't raise any hopes but we might have a new web designer. I haven't asked but he may help he designed a website for the "royal red" he may be our ticket to a website. Right who is our recruitment officer of the web designer person.Oh and i have a back up plan that may take time.Me i am learning windows(bloody parents influence) front page. And so we may soon or eventually have a web site. I think it is party time (to hit the books the program and my parents.)

Oh this is the address to the disscusion click here

Archived