Second Guild Chat: December 10, 2005 at 9PM EST

JamesMcPherson

3rd Lt. tagrun had this as a suggestion, and I don't see this as being a problem. So the 10th it is.

This is not a "Mandatory" meeting or anything, but if you are online at 9:00PM EST on Friday the 10th, please message me for our second guild chat. With the holidays smacking us, everyone is going to be a little less active. But let's try to keep the communication going!

Thanks again guys!

I took a nap at 7 and woke up just now... at 10:38. ######. I'm sorry guys, I meant to come and I had things to talk about, and everything, but yeah, no excuse.

Do you guys want to reschedule? I'm willing to do it tomorrow night, or afternoon, whatever works. I really apologize.

Guys I am SO SORRY. I want to apologize for forgetting about the meeting...especially to those of you that stayed up late.

I have no legitimate excuse...my wife and I hadn't seen each other in a few days and we needed some time together. I just forgot about this.

A thousand apologies. When do you guys want to try this again? Am I seeing suggestions for Sunday night? Because that is doable on my end.

Archived