As we see...

Tagrun

As I creaked into the pirates Inn I had one thought on my mind 'Why the hell of all places am I here'. I walked up to the pirate barman who had one glass eye and dirt scum on his teeth

" Pardon Me my kind Sir-"

" Ai letz mee guess yez have a offer for thee scum pirate," the man said," Letzz me tell yez sumthin of me mindss, Were more smartar thn ya think."

" My kind sir how could you sugest such thing-"

"Ai MY kind sir," He said and the whole inn went in a silent stir,"THis MY kind sir is no proper place for yezz So why dant on home to yez-"

" You are in no position to talk to a man of my stature I'm-"

"Let me guess," A Man behind me said with no slur,"Your a important capt' to the Mayor of the port."

" No, I am not that in-fact that is why I am here." As I said this three men burst into the inn.

Walking down the street, Lt. MacPherson heard a great commotion break out near the east docks, just a block over. It disturbed the peaceful night.

A few men went running by, looking for all the world like brigands.

MacPherson clutched his pistol within his jacket and followed the men down the roadway. Kingston was the King's port, and as an English officer he would not see it besotted with ruffians.

As he rounded the corner, he saw the sign of the "Cat's Claw", a dangerous local haunt that officers seldom entered. It was rummored to be the preferred stomping grounds of secret pirate recruiters, ever looking to expand their numbers.

MacPherson watched the three men enter the bar. One of them towered over the others-- a flesh obelisk with a bald head, broad shoulders, and a barrel chest rippling with muscle under his stained tunic.

At their sides, each man carried a cutlass.

MacPherson took a deep breath, and made his way down the street towards the bar.

Captain Miller, ever the stylish one, had been in the middle of an appointment with his favored tailor, Smitt's Linen's, along the eastern docks. A mob of voices entered dully into the upstairs fitting room, causing Mr. Smitt's eyebrows to raise, as he held taut a roll of measuring tape.

"Bother.." grumbled Captain Miller, stepping down from the fitting stool. Fishing a coin from his pocket, he let it rest on the ottoman before him, as he threw on his evening jacket, pistol inside, and hustled down the stairs. As he left, he called to his flustered friend, "You know my fitting, Smitt. I'll have Jamison by in the afternoon to retrieve the suit."

"Of course, Mr. Miller." the Tailor said, happy to be finished for the day.

Captain Miller swung the door open angrily, as a cool ocean breeze welcome him into the night air. He needed only look down the dockside road the see his new friend, captain McPherson, standing opposite the source of the commotion. Nodding from afar as they met eyes, both drew pistols and strutted calmly toward the Cat's Claw.

As the three men step toward me, two stylish men walked in the bar and grabbed the three men and forcefully moved them outside and I followed.

"I told ye noone likes a English man here" the bar tender said As I walked to the street.

"Who are you?" A man with a nice looking jacket side with his pistol out.

"Well kind sirs I ask the same to you, And as for your question I am Capt. Tags, Captain of Spirt."

"Ahh, I have heard tales of your crew Capt' Tags, I am Captain Miller, and this here," He pointed his pistol toward the other man, " is Lt. MacPherson."

"Thanks for the introduction my friend, but I have my own questions, First Capt' Tags why were these three men after you?"

"Well to tell you the truth I really don't know why, Most people know of my sword skills so why would three even try to come after me, That is my own question." As a finsihed speaking Me and the other two men heard a canon shot at the docks and a loud crash of wood and a disturbing loud voice of a Mob.

As Miller and Mcpherson looked at each other with there pistols out and my saber we tied the two men up and dashed to the docks.

As he stood amazed at what he was reading, the young english men took a step back.

"You know my kind friend I do bileve this port has no clue the power of the pirates" The man said frowning slightly.

The man stood in a room completely void of others it was clear he was talking to himself. The man continued reading the recorded flow of goods in and out of the port.

"I would not be suprised if we got attacked tonight." The man now snickered at his findings.

He soon found himself on the ground. Clutching his hip, he grabed his pistol and looked towards the dock he was no farther then 30 meters away.

"Once again you are able to find youself in a spot of trouble Captain Henderson" The man not able to hear anything out of his right ear, and a sharp pain in his left hip found himself rushing to the dock that declared war upon him.

As his senses regained he realised the full effect of what had heppened and gathered the facts. He was one man. There was a siege on the docks he swore to protect. There where other voices around him he realised to be pirates. And as he could see there was no help. Putting all these together he busted into a mad rage either triggered from the blow he recieved, or his work being disturbed he did not care he was ready and he felt power coursing through his veins.

OOC: ((I'm not sure what went on in the beginning of your last post tags, could you clarify that a bit? It seems to change perspective mid sentence ["as I did this", to "he did this".. confusing]. From what I gather, you roll out of the bar, to the three men McPherson and I are approaching, and you take them out? Then the bartender walks out and says what he said, we tie someone up, talk, then run up the docks? Hehe, no offense, but you may wanna rework it to make it a liiiitle more clear. I'll do the next post once things are cleared up))

OOC: Hell a roll is a he rolled in the air and killed the first man and then you and mcpherson grab the other two and put them outside and then I come join you and we here a canon shot from the dock and we dash toward the dock"

OOC: ((I'm not sure what went on in the beginning of your last post tags, could you clarify that a bit? It seems to change perspective mid sentence ["as I did this", to "he did this".. confusing]. From what I gather, you roll out of the bar, to the three men McPherson and I are approaching, and you take them out? Then the bartender walks out and says what he said, we tie someone up, talk, then run up the docks? Hehe, no offense, but you may wanna rework it to make it a liiiitle more clear. I'll do the next post once things are cleared up))

Archived