Reality Check

Admiral Miller

I'm experiencing a crossroads in my WoW guild experience. The Guild is -great- people wise... but the end game content is lacking, to the point that I am considering leaving for another guild. It's a combination of the ineptitude of the alliance we are part of, and a lack of motivation to make some neccesary improvements in the guild itself.

This made me think of you guys, my up and coming responsibility. I want you guys to keep Jon and I in check in the game. We CAN make this guild the best on our server, and the game. We need active folks, contributing people, and social people, with opinions and thoughts of their own. NEVER be afraid to shoot an idea at us, and take charge of a situation is no one is. You're guild rank is determined by what you do- consider it less a license to authority, and more of a mark of achievement.

This is your guild, and it lives or dies on your actions. Make it the best you can, without making it a job. Remember this is a game, and remember that everything you do for the guild should be in the interest of fun.

Just thought I'd commit myself to preventing problems I've see elsewhere :)

Archived