INTERESTED IN JOINING?

JamesMcPherson

This thread was created to tell interested people a little about our guild.

Hello and Well Met!

This is just a reminder that The British West Indies Armada is currently recruiting.

Who are we?

The British West Indies Armada is a member guild of the The Honor Empire, an old and well-established multi-game player community. As can likely be gathered, the British West Indies Armada is a British Faction guild. However, we differ from most established British guilds in that we encourage a diversity of professions: We will welcome merchantmen, Navy Captains, and Privateers.

What Our Guild is About

We are a pure role-playing guild, meaning that all in-game chatter not in /whisper should be conducted in a period-appropriate nature while in-game. Our ideal member would be a laid-back, mellow role player as opposed to a hardcore "kill tally" grinder, although we'd accept the latter if he or she is interested in still role playing as well.

We emphasize fun, laughs, and cooperation over raw killing ability. We don't tolerate in-guild fighting, melodrama, or needless bickering. Members are asked and expected to act maturely, and this goes for anyone from Co-Commander all the way down.

Our Story

Please click here to view our guild's creation as told in a role-playing, story format! There is no British guild quite like us!

Ranks and Structure

Our current structure consists of two Co-Commanders, myself and 1st Lt. Miller. "Ranks" are reflected by period-appropriate titles. Currently, the two Co-Commanders are 1st Lieutenants, and our officer positions are 3rd Lieutenants, for example. All officers positions have been filled as of November, 2005. We plan to rotate officers in and out based on guild sentiments and participation levels.

Guild Status

Members: Eight. Myself, Captain Miller, Andrew Hopper, Scarlet O'Brien, Tagrun, Silver, EvilTwin, Eddie Molloy.

Website: In progress. We're actually looking for a webmaster that knows smarty-php.

Forums: Active. You're browsing them mate!

Guild Flag: Pending Approval. We also have a weathered alternate in voting with a current rating of five stars.

Guild Sails: In progress.

Teamspeak/Vent Channel: In Progress, undergoing testing.

Contact Information, or HOW DO I JOIN?

There are two methods: Either 1. Post a thread saying you wish to join up, or....

2. Please e-mailme or otherwise refer to the contact info in my signature for further information. We won't bite (we're not pirates, after all) and no registration is required to post on these forums.

We'll see you on the high seas!

Archived