Additional Forums?

Admiral Miller

I was just wondering what everyone thinks of adding perhaps a few additional forums to our current two (PBS Lounge, and PBS News). Currently, the PBS News forum can only be posted in by McPherson and I, as it will link directly to our website front page, I am told.

Possible new forums might be a Roleplaying Forum (we being a roleplaying guild, I should hope we have some interest in this), an off topic forum (to help separate game relevant topics from non relevant topics) or perhaps, in the future, even more specialized forums. Maybe a forum for trade, one for planning groups, raids, port battles, what have you.

Personally, I have interest in seeing this forum grow, and all of what I have listed would interest me further. But it all depends on if you guys would actually -use- these forums, so speak your mind!

well, something that may not be needed yet, but a Navy Forum and a Privateer Forum. inside sticky explaining the goals of each.

Also a Rank Tree. Showing others who is what rank and what faction (navy/privateer). This is something I could do easily if required

Viewablw by all:

Recruitment Hall (for new wannabe members to say hello and give thier details)

Marina Inn (for wannabe members to chat until becoming members)

Viewable only to members:

Morgans Head Inn (general chat)

Naval Port (Navy forum)

Privateer Cove (Privateer forum)

maybe a graphics fron page

Viewablw by all:

Recruitment Hall (for new wannabe members to say hello and give thier details)

Marina Inn (for wannabe members to chat until becoming members)

Viewable only to members:

Morgans Head Inn (general chat)

Naval Port (Navy forum)

Privateer Cove (Privateer forum)

maybe a graphics fron page

good idea silver :D by members do you mean registered members or ranked members?:)? I would personally change some of the names but the basics is defferently there and i think we should use silvers idea as the foundation.

Archived