Hihi

silver

Hah, any connection to Horatio? I wont get on your case about originality, as then you'd pretty much have an open invitation on the fairly plain name of Miller!

Will be interesting to see where everyones characters take them, for sure.

Hah, any connection to Horatio?  I wont get on your case about originality, as then you'd pretty much have an open invitation on the fairly plain name of Miller!

Will be interesting to see where everyones characters take them, for sure.

Yes, Horatio. Only because I love that series. I assume you are after Admiral Henry Miller?

No, Charles Miller is my real name. But yeah, honestly, for the purposes of RP, I have to ask that you don't assume the role of Horatio Hornblower, for various reasons. One being that we're after unique characters, not well established ones, and the other being copyright reasons. I believe the author of the book might take issue with that, and I'm doubtful that FLS will allow that name :thumbsup:

Well I picked something I use for everything Capt' Tags or maybe Zartacx...or Reox Black I don't know Im good at coming up wiht names tell me your characters role and what you want to play with him/her and Maybe I can help.

Archived