In Harm's Way

Kaatya

A nondescript gardener wordlessly delivers a basket of fresh-cut blossoms to Olympus. The ever-vigilant Tod inspects the gift, searching for any ill omens. He withdraws a cleverly concealed note bearing Kaatya's mark. The parchment is secured for presentation to the guild.

Had Tod not resisted the urge to open it himself, he would have read:

"Dearest Guardians, I have left you in form but not in spirit. The malaise that has plagued me 'lo these many months has caused me great puzzlement and must be resolved.

Our former emperor and Senator of War were each subjected to prolonged torture, and tho rescued, they exist now in torment. The threat to the balance of our world is more pernicious than ever I have seen it.

If its source, strength and strategies are to be known, I must work from the shadows, incognito. Sadly, this means that my identity as a Guardian must be hidden from all. I dare not risk retribution upon you, my family, for my actions --- thievery, assassination, extortion, untruths, chicanery. And so, I go forth, asking for your prayers and that the gods watch over me.

Protect the balance, Guardians, as you always have. Even our Pain has value, for without it, how would we truly know our Pleasure."

Ever your sister,

Kaatya

Edited by Kaatya

M'Lady I am sure you do what is best for the family. Knowing your torment over the last few months. I have to agree with your desicsion to work in the shadows. hopefully one day we will find what ails Logan and Steel. Until then any help I can provide, do not hesitate to call on me. As i know in my heart we will be guardians forever, if only in sprit.

Till then let HONOR bind thy steps.

Guest Charlie

Im confident you are making a decision good for the guild.It shall be nice if you can find Steel to help him back into the purple attire,I always felt of him as a friend,him and i spoke often even when i was but a knight in the guild. Help him out and take care of yourself Kaatya.

Strength & Honor

And so, I go forth, asking for your prayers and that the gods watch over me.

Know Sister, that no matter where your spirit bring you, we are but a pigeon away, I know of the torment you speak, and know your choice was not an easy one... Hopefully someday you will come from the shadows to be with your brother and sisters,

go with the grace and dignity you have always have , You will be sorely missed, and you will always be in our prayers

Lora