Vote on Flags in processing..

Admiral Miller

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I have a flag under review on the main PBS website. It is my personal flag.

If you could please head to http://www.flyinglab.com/pirates/review/index.php to help me get my flag accepted into the game, I'd greatly appreciate it. As well, be sure to post here if you have a flag you need votes for. Mine may be on the second page of the list by the time you read this, but please, vote on my flag there :cool:

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that I have a flag under review on the main PBS website. It is my personal flag.

If you could please head to http://www.flyinglab.com/pirates/review/index.php to help me get my flag accepted into the game, I'd greatly appreciate it. As well, be sure to post here if you have a flag you need votes for. Mine may be on the second page of the list by the time you read this, but please, vote on my flag there  :D

I can't seem to find it, man.

If you could please head to http://www.flyinglab.com/pirates/review/index.php to help me get my flag accepted into the game, I'd greatly appreciate it. As well, be sure to post here if you have a flag you need votes for. Mine may be on the second page of the list by the time you read this, but please, vote on my flag there  :D

I can't seem to find it, man.

Found it; voted!

• 2 weeks later...

Well hello Miller I like it and all, but i am thinking that maybe we should all create some flags for each section of guild, Navy flag privvateer flag, and merchant flag. Well this is my thought for all are differnt people in the guild well my idea think on it **~~

I hope for everyone to get their own flag sooner or later, but I'm afraid the only application a "section" flag (like a privateer's) would be limited to website/forum decoration. I think this, because we are limited to three flags on the ships... only one of which (the personal) is customizable.

I hope for everyone to get their own flag sooner or later, but I'm afraid the only application a "section" flag (like a privateer's) would be limited to website/forum decoration. I think this, because we are limited to three flags on the ships... only one of which (the personal) is customizable.

I think he means one flag per each role present in our guild. Not necessarily three per ship.

It's a good idea. A really good idea, Tagrun. Let me see what I can do.

Archived