Guild Flag/Emblem

Judius

So, guys, seeing as the game allows for the users to submit their own designs for Sail decals and flags, I thought we should get cracking on some designs of our own. I spoke to Phunix, who designed my personal flag (which I love), and he says he would be happy to help.

Jon- you made a mock up of a flag before- perhaps we could run with a variant of this?

Also, do we want guild specific sail emblems, or should we leave that to personal customization? I think I well done emblem would do well.

Awesome, I like the concept :) I think perhaps though that we should remove the BWIA part- it'll force people to associate us with an image, thereby making us all the more recognizable :D

Awesome, I like the concept :) I think perhaps though that we should remove the BWIA part- it'll force people to associate us with an image, thereby making us all the more recognizable :D

No problem! I can easily do that....I was iffy about the text too.

Do you know the size the flag has to be, so I can get it approved? I need the dimensions but I can't find them on the POTBS site.

• 5 months later...
Guest Phunix

Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello.

Was going trough my PMs on the FLS forums and realized I had told Admiral Miller I'd help out with a flag or guild emblem.

My apologies for leaving this on the backburner.

It looks like you guys are all set though.

Let me know on the forums (PM on FLS or SMZS) if you need any assistance either way.

Highest regards,

Rutger Van Hoorn of the Sint Maartens Zeevaarders Syndicaat. (aka Phunix)

Archived