British West Indies Armada - BWIA

Admiral Miller

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I just found out about this game today and about your guild and was hoping i could join it, I am Interested In Playing the British Navy Role In the game, I have tons of RP exp, playing SWG, EQ. WOW, world war 2 online (i play the axis navy :rofl:)etc. And I was Just Wondering if i might be able to join you.

Mojo21

S!

Definatly! We'd love to have you aboard, gimme a message on AIM at strdexcon, google talk at captaincharleshms@google.com or email me at charliehasgoneape######@yahoo.com ... I'm on like all the time, so don't hesitate :rofl:

I did send emails on friday..that i was thinking about joining the spanish navy, with friends who played wwiiol...I got replies back today saying "Error, Recepient Charliehasgoneape######@hotmail.com, has not recieved the sent email(s) so, I guess i should have posted in these forums aswell..sorry...

I did send emails on friday..that i was thinking about joining the spanish navy, with friends who played wwiiol...I got replies back today saying "Error, Recepient Charliehasgoneape######@hotmail.com, has not recieved the sent email(s) so, I guess i should have posted in these forums aswell..sorry...

We're sorry to hear you joined another guild, Mojo. Good luck in the new organization. If you change your mind, we're still here.

Charlie: Please remember when you post your e-mail address to use the email tags, like this: my e-mail. It's obvious that our potential member misunderstood your posting and tried to literally send mail to an address with the ##### masks in it that this forum auto-generates.

It's all obviously a big misunderstanding. I am greatly dissapointed that we missed out on possibly having a sixth member solely due to a misunderstanding. ;)

I am Sorry, I am new to the game and not sure 'what' I want to do, but i will continue to rp, i put a couple posts in your forum mangus, so if you ever want to RP send me a pm or post on this forum..i check it daily ;).

I am Sorry, I am new to the game and not sure 'what' I want to do, but i will continue to rp, i put a couple posts in your forum mangus, so if you ever want to RP send me a pm or post on this forum..i check it daily ;).

Sure thing my friend. Best of luck with the Spanish....that faction needed the blood.

Guest Luger666

Hi,

I sent an e-mail to this address jonathancg@gmail.com, saying about myself. I'm a bit of a newb at rpg (I've played Gothic I + II singleplayer but no rpg online). Although I do play the battlefield seires online. If I do get the game (will depend on subscrition fees but if under fifteen pounds I will) I'll be an officer in the Royal Navy. I'm a member of the PotBS forum (Luger666) and I'm very interested in joing the guild. I'm a bit of a newb and I don't want the same misunderstanding so you'll have to explain clear to me lol. :D:)

Hi,

I sent an e-mail to this address jonathancg@gmail.com, saying about myself.  I'm a bit of a newb at rpg (I've played Gothic I + II singleplayer but no rpg online).  Although I do play the battlefield seires online.  If I do get the game (will depend on subscrition fees but if under fifteen pounds I will) I'll be an officer in the Royal Navy.  I'm a member of the PotBS forum (Luger666) and I'm very interested in joing the guild.  I'm a bit of a newb and I don't want the same misunderstanding so you'll have to explain clear to me lol. :D  :)

So happy to hear from you! I have sent you an e-mail back that should explain some of your preliminary questions.

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Archived