Where will Defeu's next embarrasing death be?

Ludaan dArias

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LMAO!  *wipes away a tear*

I personally have witnessed the GFay (from falling) death.  Not the easiest of zones to get a high lvl rez. :D

We all love ya Defeu and the fact that you always end up in the silliest perdiciments just makes you even more fun to hang out with.

:D  :D  :D

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D Ahh being a enchanter is fun isnt it Defeu? WE always die the funniest ways. For that matter, we always die. Lol well i personally know what its like as well, but hey, the life of a chanter is fun. hehe, just wanted to add my "2 cents". Peace all.

Tareosilas

Well here is my 10 cents cause my 2 cents is free, heheheehee. :D  Poor Defeu, curse of the chanter. That is why I have been working on my Cleric for the past couple months, to save you.  :D  :D  :D

Maga  :D

My 2cp, which incidentally I just begged from the pottery merchant in Qeynos, is that Defeu is embarrased every time she goes down and doesn't even know the guy on a first name basis.   :D

Her deaths are so legendary that Stormhammer now has a  quest for a new Enchanter ability:  Feign Death!  

Signed,

Baldaek                :sleeping:

Defeu's personal reinvigorator

• 2 months later...

While I have seen many deaths of hers at the hands of merciless enemies, I must say that she has cleaned up her act.  Defeu, now 58, has a cable modem and a few added accessories including a swank new robe, a 2HBer from Doomshade in Umbral Plains, and a nifty book from Velketor himself that she's in the middle of as we speak.

While she still has a way to go before she loses her crown (like being bludgeoned to death by a Deathfist Pawn in EC while afk for some pizza), she has made some personal strides to make sure that the only deaths she now experiences are at the hands of either vastly superior or greatly outnumbering foes.  Recent regurgitators include:  Trakanon, Woushi, Ancient Fiery Guardian Wurm in Halls of Testing in ToV, Derekor the Vindicator, Myconid Spore King.  Just the best now can kill Defeu.  

And that nasty drop from the bank in Kelethin.

Always rezzin when Def is mezzin,     :)

Baldy

Archived